Surfing the Net
Surfing the internet is not always a safe activity but sometimes our curiosity can't be contained! Learning to surf safely is the key to utilizing this powerful tool for education and fun.
1. Get parents permission before getting on
2. NEVER give out personal information (use a fake name!)
3. Do not download anything without permission unless from a trusted
4. NEVER send a pictures to anyone
5. Only visit sites approved by your parents. If you are searching and
come across information that makes you uncomfortable, get a
parent to help you right away. This includes email.
A Google A Day
A Google A Day is a daily puzzle that hones your search engine skills. Time yourself to see how quickly you can solve the puzzle. Can you beat your previous scores? Or just search as you normally would. If you get stuck, you can ask for a hint to help you.
Monthly Net Searches
Click on the links below to find out what is happening on various days of the month throughout the year.